23rd April 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a teacher being a 12th Commerce candidate of Rajasthan Board?

Respected Sir, I have scored 65% in my 10th and 69% in my 12th. I want to make my future in teaching line as I am a student of Rajasthan Board. I want to know what should I do now as I have done 12th with Commerce stream. Kindly help me in this regard.

28th April 2020, 03:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a teacher being a 12th Commerce candidate of Rajasthan Board?

If you want to become teacher then you have to complete you graduation from a recognized university and after it, you have to persue B.Ed. which is two years course.

After it, you have to qualify TET( Teacher Eligibility Test) .
28th April 2020, 09:06 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: What should I do to become a teacher being a 12th Commerce candidate of Rajasthan Board?

If you want to pursue career in teaching field in school or in college you need to complete some courses.
If you want to teach in schools you need to take B.Ed degree and if you want to teach in colleges you need to pass exam like UGC NET in subject you are focusing. But for UGC NET there are specific qualification requirements like you need to complete graduation and post graduation.
You can go for course like B.Ed and can apply in schools after completing the degree.
28th April 2020, 09:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The minimum required educational qualification to appear for teacher recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board along with diploma in elementary education qualification.

So, you must have to pursue D.Ed or D.El.Ed to become eligible to appear for teacher recruitment examination.

Candidates after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for final selection.
30th April 2020, 01:22 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To become a teacher after senior secondary board examination, you can opt for Diploma in Education course or Diploma in Elementary Education. This qualification is necessary to apply for teaching aptitude/eligibility tests like CTET or TET of your state.

A candidate who has done 12th and D.Ed can apply for above exams and become eligible for job of teacher in primary schools of state or central government board. For graduates, necessary qualification is Bachelor of Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?