12th June 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further if failed in 3 subjects of 12th GSEB?

Hi everyone, I failed in 3 subjects in my Board exam. I am a 12th student of GSEB Board. I don't know what I should do now. I am really confused and upset. Can anyone of you kindly suggest me something?

15th June 2019, 01:52 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further if failed in 3 subjects of 12th GSEB?

You shall apply for reapearing in failed subjects. Meanwhile you should join any coaching center for these three subjects to clear basic concepts. Make a study plan and be regular on it. Make short notes on all important topics and formula for revision in elevent hour.
Also, practice previous paper to get an idea of exam pattern and time management.
15th June 2019, 10:13 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in 3 subjects of your 12th standard from GSEB Board, then you can reappear in the failed subject examinations by appearing in supplementary examinations. You can apply for supplementary examinations by contacting your school principal or examinations branch. I suggest you to prepare well for the supplementary examinations to get qualified in the failed subjects.
13th May 2022, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

If I failed in 3 subject in 12 science gseb board exam than when i will reapper my exam ?
31st May 2023, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 3 subjects but in two subjects I got 29
Can I send it to recheck and in 1 subject which I totally failed I can give rexam of it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?