17th March 2020, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job being a 12th Jharkhand Board Humanities student?

Hi, I have passed my 10th and 12th with Humanities stream from Jharkhand Board and now I am not getting a job due to this Board. What to do now? Please tell me what you think about it?

19th March 2020, 10:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job being a 12th Jharkhand Board Humanities student?

Career options for Humanities students after 12th:-

- Mass Communication and Journalism

- Hotel management

- Law

- Fashion designing

- psychology or counselling

- Sociology

- Anthropology and Archaeology
20th March 2020, 12:22 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job being a 12th Jharkhand Board Humanities student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have passed my 10th and 12th with Humanities stream from Jharkhand Board and now I am not getting a job due to this Board. What to do now? Please tell me what you think about it?
It's a natural question in the student's mind that what are jobs available after the 12th arts?

At first, you must have to think that you need to get a higher qualification after 12th, if you want to get a good job.

Art is a creativity, a design, a concept and a process that makes things interesting, and amazing. Applicants who have believed in these terms and have experience in this specific area have the chance to pursue a job easily in the arts and related organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?