16th July 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Architecture after completing 10th?

Hello Sir, I want to study Architecture. Currently, I am studying in 9th standard with Chhattisgarh Board. I just want to know after my 10th, what I have to do for studying Architecture? Kindly help me in this regard.

20th July 2020, 05:39 PM
Ekta D Singh

Default Re: What should I do to study Architecture after completing 10th?

There are 2 ways to pursue studies in Architecture after Class 10. You can apply for a diploma right after 10th (if you are already decided on what you want to do) or you can opt for science stream (with PCB) and prepare for competitive exams like JEE and NATA which will get you into good architecture colleges.
20th July 2020, 06:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To be an Architect, you are required to pursue B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture) degree course and the minimum education required to pursue the same degree course is a Class 12th in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subject from a recognised board of education.

Further, to pursue the same degree course from top colleges, you can need to appear in and qualify examination such as NATA or JEE Paper II.
21st July 2020, 07:25 PM
Subhishna

If you want to study B. Arch(Bachelor of Architecture), after 10th you should complete 12th having Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects with more than 50% marks( more the marks you obtain more will be the chance to get admission) or after 10th you can study a diploma course and then can join for architecture course.
23rd July 2020, 12:00 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Post Re: What should I do to study Architecture after completing 10th?

In order to become an architect, one must pursue 12th with science as the main stream. After completing the course, you can join B. Arch course in any of the reputed colleges in India. After completion of the degree, you can get in to the role of Architect in public or private sector firms.

10+2 Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects) passed from a recognized board will be the new minimum educational qualification required to pursue Bachelor of Architecture course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?