7th May 2019, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to join Para Commando after completing Tamil Nadu Board 12th Humanities?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Humanities student of Tamil Nadu Board. I want to join Para Commando ad this is my aim. So, for joining Para Commando what course I have to do? I am good in my education and I can do whatever to achieve my aim.

13th May 2019, 03:58 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study to join Para Commando after completing Tamil Nadu Board 12th Humanities?

You should first of all complete your graduation first and after that you will have to appear for SSC/UPSC examination, one you have cleared the examination with proper marks, you can then choose which field you want to opt in.

If you wish to get into Para Commando, you can very much opt for it and will then have to get the training for it, and once you successfully clear the training, you will be eligible to become a Para Commando.

However, you should keep in mind some basic requirements for the post;

> You will first of all have to get into Indian Army
> You can then apply for Para Commando post as a para trooper
> After that you will be run through a training program and only after clearing it you can get through
> Your age should be in between 18-25 years and not less or more than that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?