25th August 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the steps which I need to follow from schooling to become a commissioner?

How can I become a commissher officer .can u tell me what all I need please .n can I ask my guidance counselor for a test n study sheet so that I can pass them and when I graduate out of school I can jus slide rite in when I come out of school. And graduate wait Horner's .n a commisher is in charged of everything rite? Because i can do that am tuff n ready .I have two more years in school ?

25th August 2015, 11:26 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the steps which I need to follow from schooling to become a commissioner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I become a commissher officer .can u tell me what all I need please .n can I ask my guidance counselor for a test n study sheet so that I can pass them and when I graduate out of school I can jus slide rite in when I come out of school. And graduate wait Horner's .n a commisher is in charged of everything rite? Because i can do that am tuff n ready .I have two more years in school ?
To join in the post of Commissioner you need to apply for the IPS Exam which is one of the Indian Civil service exam conducted by UPSC and is held every year.

There are eligibility conditions which are framed for the exam and they include:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Educational Qualification

# The nationality standard states that candidate should have a citizenship in India

# Age limit needed is 21-30 years of age for general category candidate.

# There are certain age relaxation which is allowed for other category candidates such as for SC/ST it is 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years

# Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university and that can be in any stream of education.

If you satisfy all the above criteria's then you are eligible for applying. Candidates are selected through 3 stages:
  1. Preliminary Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Interview

To know more about the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?