25th January 2021, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects I should choose to study in HS Commerce to become a Stock Broker?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what are the subjects I should take in Higher Secondary Commerce to ensure I want to become a Stock Broker after my Higher Secondary course? Please reply as soon as possible.

28th January 2021, 06:42 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in HS Commerce to become a Stock Broker?

You can choose any subject according to your interest.

There is no such restriction to choose specific subject in intermediate to become stock broker.

You must be graduate with at least 2 years of experience in a stock broking firm to be stock broker.
29th January 2021, 04:12 PM
My true support

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in HS Commerce to become a Stock Broker?

The subject you should you choose to study in HS Commerce to become a Stock broker are:
1) Accountancy
2) Business studies
3) Economics
4) Maths (Additional)

NOTE: These are the necessary subject and you can choose some other subjects according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?