28th April 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for Mothers public school entrance exam?

What is the syllabus followed for Mothers public school entrance exam? I want to get the admission and it will be really good if you can provide me the details on the same? Please let me know the information and also if any model papers you have. Thanks!

30th April 2017, 01:07 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Mothers public school entrance exam?

I have attached the syllabus of Mothers Public School entrance examination, kindly download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus.pdf(60.4 KB, 567 views)
30th April 2017, 01:20 PM
kalamrockz

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Mothers public school entrance exam?

I have attached the syllabus of Mothers Public School entrance examination, kindly download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus.pdf(60.4 KB, 279 views)
9th June 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Which is better,Mother's Public School or ODM Public school for class 11 and 12 in science stream?
18th March 2019, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus mothers public school for 8th class
1st April 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for odm vlass 11 entrance 2019.. and also previous year paper of this
25th February 2021, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

What syllabus should we follow for 11th entrance in ODM public school, Bbsr?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?