7th November 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

In what way the marks of additional subject added in West Bengal Board Higher Secondary marksheet?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with West Bengal Board. I will appear in Board exam now. I have taken Environmental Studies as an additional subject. But I want to know how this additional subject marks added in marksheet of 12th West Bengal Board exam?

8th November 2019, 04:38 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: In what way the marks of additional subject added in West Bengal Board Higher Secondary marksheet?

Well, it depends on your stream. Mostly higher schooling courses comprise of Four main subjects and an optional subject. While some exceptions can be seen in some streams like Combine stream (i.e. Non-medical + Medical) where you have five main subjects that are Biology, mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry.

Consideration of optional subject marks in overall percentile is totally depends on the institution/college where you want to get admission after school study. Some consider it while some prefer percentage of main subjects only. So, prepare well and treat every subject equal.
6th March 2023, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In what way the marks of additional subject added in West Bengal Board Higher Secondary marksheet?

What happens if I fail in 4th subject??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?