19th October 2022, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Whatshould I if principal is asking money for School leaving certificate?

Today I went to my sister's school for getting school leaving certificate for 6th class... But the principal told me 1000 fees for SLC which is inappropriate.... What should I do....?

30th October 2022, 06:29 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whatshould I if principal is asking money for School leaving certificate?

If it is not mentioned in official and the principal is asking you for any money to get the school leaving certificate then you can mention your grievance before the DEO and other higher authority in the district.

DEO is District Education Officer and he is the competent authority at District level to look after all the grievances within the district.
30th October 2022, 06:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whatshould I if principal is asking money for School leaving certificate?

You can complain about it to the Director of the school as well as to the BEO as well as DEO.

DEO is District Education Officer. He is the competent authority to look after all the issues related to the education sector in the district and take action against those who are involved in the illegal practice.
31st October 2022, 03:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

There are some fee charged for the schooling leaving certificate.

So, you should not pay more than the given fee structure and if charged then can register your complain to the DEO and other concerned authorities.
31st October 2022, 05:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

You would need to contact the principal or class teacher to know any dues or pending fees etc which they are collecting for the Transfer Certificate. There is no fee for School Leaving Certificate. However, some schools may ask for fee but 1000 Rs. is little bit high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?