29th April 2015, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I want to admit my child in 9th standard of
Aligarh Muslim University.
So kindly guide me when I can get the application form?
What are the procedures for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  3. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  4. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  5. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  6. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  8. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  9. Procedure for admission in class 11th in AMU?
  10. Information about Aligarh Muslim University entrance exam for 9th class?
  11. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure to take admission in B.Com?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University after scoring 62.15% in 12th? Procedure of admission in B.Com?
  14. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th?
  16. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  17. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
1st May 2015, 07:15 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?

Admission Procedure for AMU Schools is available in the below attachment. Please check it out.

You can log to this link to download the application form: http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/schools.html
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AMU - guide_schools.pdf(118.6 KB, 48 views)
2nd August 2020, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the application form for admission in 9th standard will be distributed by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?

How many fees is applicable for 9th standerd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?