23rd May 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Where to get previous year CHS school 11th standard question papers of maths group?

Where to get previous year CHS school 11th standard question papers of maths group? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

24th May 2016, 11:38 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get previous year CHS school 11th standard question papers of maths group?

CHS stands for Central Hindu School and it is a CBSE affiliated school managed by Banaras Hindu University for providing quality education at the higher secondary school degree level.

For admission in the same school one is required to clear SET ( School Entrance Test ) held by BHU once every year in the mid of May for which application is accepted till the mid of April.

For appearing in the same examination, a student must have completed its secondary school degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized institute.

The entrance test includes of 100 multiple choice questions based on your Class 10th school syllabus and related to English and Hindi Grammar, Mathematics, General Science, Social Science, General Knowledge and bit of current affairs too.

For more details about the question pattern and last year papers of same examinations, you can refer to the official link of BHU i.e; www.bhuonline.in.
1st April 2020, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where to get previous year CHS school 11th standard question papers of maths group?

Which book i prepare for bhu exam class11 maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?