4th June 2021, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Whether admission test is conducted for admission 11th standard at Army Public School Fazilka?

Hello Sir, I am interested to join Army Public School, Fazilka. I want to study in 11th standard of this school. So, I just want to know that I have to give any kind of admission test for studying in 11th standard in this school?

6th June 2021, 03:06 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether admission test is conducted for admission 11th standard at Army Public School Fazilka?

No, Admission test is not conducted for admission 11th standard at Army Public School Fazilka.

The applicant will be given admission based on his marks in 10th class.
6th June 2021, 03:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether admission test is conducted for admission 11th standard at Army Public School Fazilka?

No, admission test is conducted for the students of class 4th to 9th for admission in Army Public Schools. To get admission in 11th standard, the candidate will have to meet the eligibility criteria on account of minimum percentage.

Wards of army officers, navy officers, Serving, Ex-Servicemen and Civil Employed in Defence establishment are given priority for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?