1st June 2019, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan, Rajsamand offer Intermediate Humanities course?

Hello, I have heard that Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan, Rajsamand provides Intermediate Humanities course. Is it true? Because, I want to study Intermediate after 10th from this school. So, please help me to know about the fact. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

4th June 2019, 03:56 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan, Rajsamand offer Intermediate Humanities course?

No. Humanities course is not available at Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan in Rajsamand.

For more details You can check the following website.
http://bngssrajsamand.com/streams_and_admissions.html
4th June 2019, 10:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan, Rajsamand offer Intermediate Humanities course?

Bal Niketan Gandhi Seva Sadan, Rajsamand has Science and Commerce streams in class XI and XII.

I am also giving you the school website link for your reference that is www.bngssrajsamand.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?