19th August 2018, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether Commerce stream available to study in Higher Secondary in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata?

Hello friends, I would like to know that Commerce stream is available in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata in Higher Secondary course? I want to join this school for Higher Secondary course but I want to study Commerce. So, I would like to know that is this stream available or not. Please tell me immediately.

6th September 2018, 04:54 PM
ExactAnswer

Default Re: Whether Commerce stream available to study in Higher Secondary in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata?

Congratulations!
Commerce stream is available to study in Higher Secondary in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata.
7th September 2018, 06:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Commerce stream available to study in Higher Secondary in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata?

Yes, there are Commerce stream is available to study in Higher Secondary in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata. You can apply to pursue for this stream online.

School Address:
Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Ashwini Nagar,* Baguiati, *New Town,* Kolkata- 700059 Phone: 033 2571 7391 *
7th September 2018, 09:50 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

I am happy to inform you that Commerce stream is available in Calcutta Public School, Kolkata for Higher Secondary course. So, after completion of your 10th standard from a recognized board of education, you can take admission in aforementioned school to study you higher secondary in commerce discipline.
For more details kindly visit http://www.calcuttapublicschool.org.in/index.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?