24th October 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Whether government permission is required to open a coaching centre for 1st to 8th standard?

respected all
i want to know how can i started the tuition or coaching center.
is the government permmission neseccery
for the tuition 1 class to 8 class?????
waiting for your reply thanks

28th October 2014, 01:10 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether government permission is required to open a coaching centre for 1st to 8th standard?

Actually Permission is not required, If you don't want your institute to be recognized by Government. And you can start your Tuition/Coaching center without any permission. Because, it is only considered as a tuition point for Students.
But, If you want to make it a business or you want to enlarge it then you should get a permission from the government. To get a permission, you have to visit the "Directorate of School Education" in your state. And then you can get a "Application Form" over there, for registering the Private Teaching centers. You should fill and submit that Form in the Office. After doing all verification's, they will give you a certificate for Institute as recognized. This is the procedure to get a permission for the institute from the government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?