5th March 2019, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Whether Higher Secondary Commerce is available in Blue Heaven Vidyalaya, Jaipur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from CBSE Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary from Blue Heaven Vidyalaya, Jaipur. I want to take Humanities. So, kindly tell me that Commerce stream is available or not in this school for Higher Secondary?

8th March 2019, 10:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Commerce is available in Blue Heaven Vidyalaya, Jaipur?

Yes, the Higher Secondary Commerce stream is offered by Blue Heaven Vidyalaya, Jaipur. The Blue Heaven Vidyalaya, Jaipur offers Higher Secondary course in Commerce, Science stream with Mathematics and Biology subjects.

You have to appear and qualify the admission test conducted by the school to get Higher Secondary Commerce stream admission in Blue Heaven Vidyalaya, Jaipur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?