5th August 2019, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in City Centre School Bhind?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Goa Board. I want to do my Higher Secondary from City Centre School Bhind. I want to take Science. So, kindly tell me that Science stream is available or not in this school for Higher Secondary?

8th August 2019, 03:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in City Centre School Bhind?

City Central School is one of the prestigious school in the Bhind ( M.P ).

The admission is conducted on the basis of entrance test as well as first come first served basis. Only qualifying or be in the merit list does not confer the seat.

The detail notification about the admission procedure, required aggregate and entrance test date will be available at the notice board of the school.

There will be no online registration for the admission and all the process is conducted online. For more information visit at www.citycentralschool.org.
8th August 2019, 10:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Higher Secondary Science is available in City Centre School Bhind?

Yes, City Central School Bhind offers Higher Secondary science stream.

Website-.
http://citycentralschool.org/
8th August 2019, 11:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, HS standard is available in the above mentioned school for students who wish to get admission. However, if you wish to get admission in the above mentioned school, you will have to appear for an admission test conducted by the prospective school and after clearing the test, you can very much get admission and can continue with studies ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?