19th August 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether an ISC Board candidate can get admission in any Government college to study BTech through Gujarat state reservation quota?

Sir, my son has passed 10th under Gujarat Board from Rajkot. Presently, he is studying in 11th standard with Science stream under ISC Board. We are staying in Gujarat for the last 16 years as I am working in a Government firm. My son wants to appear in GUJCET for admission in BTech course. My question is, whether my son can get admission to any of the Government College of Gujarat through reservation quota of state? Kindly clarify.

21st August 2020, 03:12 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether an ISC Board candidate can get admission in any Government college to study BTech through Gujarat state reservation quota?

If you have domicile certificate of Gujarat and your son score in GUJCET is good than he is eligible to get admission in BTech course with state reservation quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?