16th August 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kendujhar offer Higher Secondary Commerce course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the full information. I would like to know that Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kendujhar provides Commerce stream in it’s Higher Secondary or not? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

28th April 2023, 10:02 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kendujhar offer Higher Secondary Commerce course?

According to the information available on the Kendriya Vidyalaya Kendujhar website, the school offers Higher Secondary courses in both Science and Humanities streams. However, there is no mention of the Commerce stream being offered. It is best to contact the school authorities directly to confirm whether they offer Commerce stream for Higher Secondary courses. You can find the contact details of Kendriya Vidyalaya Kendujhar on their website.
31st May 2023, 05:42 PM
eduking

Default Re: Whether Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kendujhar offer Higher Secondary Commerce course?

Kendriya Vidyalaya Kendujhar offers the following streams in class 12th

1. Science stream
2. Arts or Humanities stream

If you are looking for admission in Commerce stream, then you need to look for other schools because this school doesn't offer the stream of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?