18th June 2020, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Whether the low scoring subject will automatically become an additional subject under Karnataka State Board guidelines?

Hello Sir, I have chosen Science stream in Intermediate of Karnataka Board. I have both Mathematics and Biology. I came to know that between these 2 subects, in which I get a less marks will automatically become an additional subject as per Karnataka Board guidelines. Is it true?

15th May 2021, 01:30 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Whether the low scoring subject will automatically become an additional subject under Karnataka State Board guidelines?

No, The low scoring subject will not automatically become an additional subject under Karnataka State Board guidelines.

You have to choose additional subject manually at the time of application submission of board examination.

If you choose Biology as additional subject only Biology will be your additional subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?