25th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Whether the percentage of Graduation is combination of both Pass and Honours subjects?

Hello,
I want to know that in Graduation, the percentage will be added of both Pass subjects as well as Honours subject? Or only Honours subject marks will be added?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the meaning of 50% in Graduation for SSC Upper primary TET???
  2. Subjects combination in 10+2 courses for Nutrition honours?
  3. Subjects to choose in graduation to form a good combination with BCA?
  4. Can I take physics and chemistry with BSc maths under calicut university
  5. Will it affect my future if I dont have Maths in my combination of BSc Geography Honors?
  6. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  7. Which are the best combination of subjects in B.Ed? Does B.Ed course takes 2 years? Date of taking admission in B.Ed and how much percentage is required?
  8. Honours subject to study in Graduation for 12th WBCHSE candidate with mentioned subjects?
  9. What combination of subjects I need to take in school and graduation to apply for IAS in future?
  10. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  11. Solved question papers of SET exam in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do MA in Sociology after doing B.A in Political Science?
  13. Which is better to study among Biology and Agriculture in B.Sc to prepare for IAS(Civil Services)? Subjects combination to study in B.Sc better for IAS?
  14. Whether a student can get Honours if secure 50% in Accountancy of B.Com Pass as par Calcutta University?
  15. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  17. Can I get Honours subject to study in M.A. being a B.A.(Pass) postgraduate?
  18. Syllabus for Haryana Junior Lecturer in Economics?
25th June 2016, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the percentage of Graduation is combination of both Pass and Honours subjects?

Percentage of marks on degree is calculated based on your performance in all the three years of the course and each and every subject you have studied matters.

There is different weightage given to first, second and third years according to the university rules. Hence, each and every subjects that you have studied and appeared for exam will matter.
26th June 2016, 02:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the percentage of Graduation is combination of both Pass and Honours subjects?

Yes, the percentage of graduation is both he combination of your pass subjects and Honours, therefore you should try to do well in your each and every paper in order to have a good marks certificate in your graduation.
26th June 2016, 04:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

In graduation aggregate marks is calculated only on the basis of honours subject. Subicidiary subjects marks are not in aggregate percentage.
26th June 2016, 06:40 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Percentage calculation is mostly based on the University Decision. Mostly the calculation of percentage differs from University to University. In the Under graduation courses like B.A/B.Sc/B.Com both the Honours and pass subjects were considered for the percentage calculation.
27th June 2016, 01:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Every university has its own way of calculating percentage. Some universities add percentage of all the three years but semester wise & some only for the final year. In your case I could have given exact answer if you had provided your university name.
17th January 2017, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

How to calculate percentage only honours or both pass and honours but only honours is calculated on final markshet pass subject total marks also given in markshet
30th May 2017, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

In part, is it necessary to pass all honours paper or candidate should minimum 180 marks aggregate.
7th June 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 25 in gs and more than 60 in honours papers in graduation part 3. So now i want to know that I have to give exam of all the papers or only gs. Please reply
20th July 2018, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I have got in honors 405 out of 800. I have passed in pass subjects in low marks.Then what would be my percentage?
20th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Hrallad

I have 50% in honors subjects but not in honors pass combined. Am I capable of any SSC exam?
25th August 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

I have not 50 percent in honours but if I add subjects of pass I have more than 50 percent
29th August 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I have score 47% in honours. But if i take language and pass subject then it would be 51%. Am i capable for nabard assistant exam?
16th December 2018, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in the year 2006 from BHU then I have done graduation in one subject in the year 2010 from uttarakhand open university for making combination of subjects, whether the aggregate marks would include the marks of the Forth additional subject for recruitment as a teacher in kvs or not
9th March 2019, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

I have less than 50% marks in honours subject but have more than 50% marks in total marks of honours subject and pass subjects. Am I eligible for the CTET exam?
23rd June 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

For honours total marks whether we have to calculate only the core paper or we have to add both core paper and dse paper along with one se paper
24th July 2019, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir graduation percent mean only the honours percent in all three years or the total sum of honours and pass course subjects.
6th August 2019, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

If my total Hons marks is 360 what is my percentage?
13th November 2019, 03:16 AM
Unregistered

I have 496 marks out of 800 marks only in honours subject and 714 out of 1400 in both honours and pass.what is my aggregate marks
17th March 2020, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I had done BA in 1997 from kuk with 43 ./` and now i do English elective as a subject in BA from ignou how include my marks
12th June 2020, 08:51 PM
Raiyanwasesa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurit View Post
Every university has its own way of calculating percentage. Some universities add percentage of all the three years but semester wise & some only for the final year. In your case I could have given exact answer if you had provided your university name.
My university name is north east hill university.
How are percentage calculated for a hons degree for this university.
10th September 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I have 50% over all Honours Pass Compulsory (1550). May I eligible for tet exam & B.ed?
12th October 2020, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I have got 62% in Honours and 58%in B A pass cours at Bihar University Muzafferpur. What is final Percentage? Are both certificates required?
27th February 2021, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Hii i had scored in my honours paper 45% in aggregate but i had secured in one honours paper 29 according to 2013 syllabus then tell me i ma passed Or not
10th October 2021, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

In my end sem exams, marksheet shows two percentages- honours percentage and overall percentage (honours pass subjects). So, Which percentage is considered important in honours bachelors course?
12th November 2022, 03:18 PM
vikash_25.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khurit View Post
Lalit Narayan Mithila University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?