11th August 2020, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Whether Pilot profession is better after pandemic hitted badly in Aviation sector?

Hi, my son is presently appeared for the 10th Board exam and qualified in it with Gujarat Board. He wants to become a Pilot but due to lots of issues in Aviation sector due to pandemic, I don't think that it will be a better profession for him. Kindly tell me about this.

21st July 2021, 10:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Pilot profession is better after pandemic hitted badly in Aviation sector?

Yes, the Pilot profession is better after the pandemic hit badly in the Aviation sector. This pandemic has hit all the sectors and the airlines are not going anywhere, there may be financial troubles for a few years, but people still want to travel, and right now also travelling. If airlines are cutting the number of seats which they are filling per flight, that means more planes will have to be in the air to move people which ofcourse means more pilots.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?