17th March 2016, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Whether practical exams are also given in case of improvement or not?

I want to know whether practicals of physics, chemistry and physical education will also be given by me in case of writing improvement examination. Please give the answer, I will be very thankful to you.

17th March 2016, 01:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether practical exams are also given in case of improvement or not?

No practical examination are not required to be given in case of improvement examination as the marks in the same in the actual board examination is carried over for the improvement examination.

So in case of improvement examination only examination in theory paper is taken and also a student can appear in the improvement examination in two successive years only and only once.

For more details about the procedure for applying for improvement examination you can refer to the official link of your board of examination.
17th March 2016, 02:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether practical exams are also given in case of improvement or not?

Yes, practical examinations are also included in improvement examination. You will have to appear for both written as well as practical examination in order to clear your board with good results in the concluding year.
17th March 2016, 02:17 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, along with the written examination if you have a practical of the subject it will also have to be attempted along with the rest of the papers, you cannot leave it out as it is mandatory and there is neither any option to overlook it by any means.
17th March 2016, 05:13 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

No sir practicals are not included in improvement exams. The subjects which are available for improvement are Theoretical/Theory subjects only.
28th July 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I have passed the 12th from isc board by 65% marks . Can I give the 12th again from Nios board for better improvements.
18th July 2020, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in maths in hsc examination . Do i have to give practical exam as well or only the written paper?
6th September 2022, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I need to give practical in improvement exam of bio from Abbottabad board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?