16th June 2020, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether a student who is weak in English wouldn't able to study Science in Higher Secondary?

Hi, I am in great dilemma after I have heard from some teachers that I wouldn't able to study Science in Higher Secondary because I am not good in English.Can anyone please clear my doubt because it is very important and I am disheartened after hearing this?

18th June 2020, 01:58 PM
AancyYohannan
Member+

Default Re: Whether a student who is weak in English wouldn't able to study Science in Higher Secondary?

Hi,
Dont be disheartened .English is just a language which is used to communicate with each other.
It is just a medium. Ofcourse, having a command over a particular language is beneficial.
Anyways it is something you can learn.So don't feel bad about it .
You will definitely be able to study Science.Even I had lot of friends who were not that great at english ,they were from vernacular medium but they excelled at particular subjects.
But i suggest gradually you can also improve your english.
If you are genuinely interested in science then do go for it.
18th June 2020, 04:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a student who is weak in English wouldn't able to study Science in Higher Secondary?

°°° In order to perform well in science stream, you don't need very fancy English.

°°° In science stream, you get advantage that nobody can cut your marks on the basis of grammatical errors. Moreover whatever you write does not matter but your concepts should be clear and you should be able to express your thoughts in the question paper while writing answers.

°°°ClCLICK HERE to improve your english.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?