10th November 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Why students refers studying in ICSE schools instead of Haryana Board affiliated schools?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know why students don’t want to study in Haryana Board school and takes admission in ICSE schools? I don’t understand the logic of giving huge donation for admission in ICSE schools but don’t want to get admission in Haryana Board schools which cost lesser than ICSE schools?

16th November 2018, 04:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why students refers studying in ICSE schools instead of Haryana Board affiliated schools?

Its all due to facilities and infrastructure those schools offer, plus children from good families study there. The most important reason is the environment of the school and parents these days pay anything to get their child to such schools.

Haryana board or state board schools have government backing, but they don't have good teachers, and that is the reason most of the parents don't choose such schools. Government schools usually have shortage of teachers and the teachers who are present, will just offer sub standard education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?