26th November 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get government job in future if I don't have the right transfer certifcate from school?

Hi, I want to ask questions regarding my TC as during 9th std I was selected for a boarding school so I left the school in middle of October & joined the boarding school but after 2 and half months I left the boarding school but wasn't given transfer certificate so I wasn't getting admission anywhere so I requested another TC from the previous school & got admission in a new school based on my educational background that school was in another city so I couldn't attend the classes but used to give every exam from class test to quarterly to half yearly exams & completed my 10th board with distinction..& during this I used to attend classes in my city in a school I wasn't enrolled..so the problem is will it create problems in the near future if I work in a government job especially in the Indian civil services that too if I am under top 5 all India rank?

1st December 2017, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get government job in future if I don't have the right transfer certifcate from school?

Yes, you will be able to get a government job in future even if you don't have the right transfer certificate from the school. You should have your 10th, 12th standard and Bachelor's degree course certificate correctly during the recruitment process of Government job. No transfer certificate details are required during the recruitment process of government jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?