3rd May 2020, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Will I get Intermediate Science admission in any reputed school with 62% in 10th Haryana Board?

Sir, I have scored 62% marks in my 10th Board exam from Haryana Board. I want to study Science stream in my Intermediate. With this percentage of marks, I will get admission in any reputed school for Science stream?

5th May 2020, 09:47 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get Intermediate Science admission in any reputed school with 62% in 10th Haryana Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have scored 62% marks in my 10th Board exam from Haryana Board. I want to study Science stream in my Intermediate. With this percentage of marks, I will get admission in any reputed school for Science stream?
It is good that you have scored 62% marks in 10th board examination. To get Intermediate admission in the science stream at a reputed Institution you must score good marks in Mathematics and Science subjects in the 10th board examination. Theses are the main which would take into consideration at the time of admission.

Intermediate Science schools Haryana:

DAV Public School
Address: Batra Colony, Fatehabad, Haryana 125050
Phone: 094160 49537

Ch. Ranbir Singh Auditorium
Address: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and
Technology, Hisar, Haryana 125001

Ajanta Public School - Top ten School in Gurgaon
Address: Sector-31, near Community Center, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: 0124 238 1823
5th May 2020, 06:43 PM
Smart worker n
Member+

Default Re: Will I get Intermediate Science admission in any reputed school with 62% in 10th Haryana Board?

It all depends on school. In some school, percentage is considered but in some other priority is given to knowledge. They take the entrance exam to take admission in the school.
8th May 2020, 09:15 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Will I get Intermediate Science admission in any reputed school with 62% in 10th Haryana Board?

For Intermediate Science admission, Candidate must have passed his 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects. As per the decision of State Govt. / Pharmacy Council candidate will be also apply if Candidate is passed in the 1styear of three year degree course in Science.

Candidate needs to have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in order to be eligible for any discipline.
12th May 2020, 09:14 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Yes,you get admission in any of the reputed school even after completion of 10th in Haryana board with 62%Mark's.As you know the minimum percentage is 50-60%Mark's.

--Note:- minimum 50-60%Mark's required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?