16th March 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?

Hi,
I am presently pursuing MD in Pharmacology at KEM Hosp(one of the best to do pharmacology in India). I wish to pursue PhD in USA after my MD. I wanted to know a few things:
1) What r the prospects of me getting a good PhD in USA due to my Background and also if i have good research experience.
2) What r the job prospects in India after I complete my PhD in USA. Will I be paid very well

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What are the prospects of a job after doing MSc in Clinical Research from ICRA in Collaboration with MUSC, USA University
  2. Does MD degree give an edge over other for getting admission in Ph.D in USA if I have a good research background? How much will I be paid in India?
  3. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  4. Career prospects in India after doing Masters in Economics from USA?
  5. List of institutes which offer PhD in Pharmacology and Phytochemistry in India?
  6. What is the scope for doing MS in accounts from USA? What are the job opportunities in India?
  7. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  8. Is M.Sc from Mumbai university India valid in USA?
  9. Future prospects f phd in software reliability
  10. How to get Medical job in USA when completed MBBS and MD/MS in India?
  11. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  12. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  13. What are the prospects after doing MS from Reputable University in USA?
  14. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  16. How may I pursue PhD in Biotechnology form USA after completing M.Tech in India?
  17. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  18. Is it possible to take admission in USA for Ph.D after completion of Engineering from India? -- [New]
10th August 2011, 07:06 PM
oli12

Default Re: Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?

hi,

1. once u done with your MBBS you can directly apply for Ph.d,no masters degree required for that.but since you are doing MD Pharmacology here in india, You can get priority to choose among top colleges in US ,in this college preferences MBBS students may have to compromise.
anyway your chances are quite good. so dont worry.

2. as per my knowledge, while pursuing Ph.d in US you will get good stipend .After completing,if you want to settle in US you will get a decent job as the pharmaceutical markets are good over there. If you want to come back to India you can join any pharmaceutical company here and start working.experience and knowledge will not keep you far from a good payscale.

Regards
14th February 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?

what sort of resarch work experience do i require to apply for phd in usa
20th July 2012, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

i am an mbbs student doing my internship now and i was planning to do msc or phd in pharmacology from USA or europian countries like germany and sweden,,,i just want to know how to apply for it in these countries and what will the fees structure be propably?
27th July 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to do a phd in pharmac in the u.s. but is md pharmacology taken from india valid in the u.s?
3rd October 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

My son persuing Intregrated Master Dgree in Mathematics at Hyderabad Central University. His CGPA is 9. How could he get any oppertunity for research work at american university?
5th October 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

plz can anyone put in the details as to the websites or organizations through which we can apply..???
18th April 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances of settling in us after phd in pharmacology,what is the payscale in usa ??
9th January 2021, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Is PhD in india after MD pharmacology valued??.
Any other short courses if not can you suggest. Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?