17th January 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Future prospects f phd in software reliability

hey i have completed my masters in operational research and now wants to go for phd in software reliability. Can u tell me what universities in india and abroad offers phd in the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability? -- [New]
  2. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  3. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  4. How may I do a Masters course followed by a PhD in Delhi? What's the future prospective if I do LL.M after PhD? I've done LLB from DU with 1st division and currently working as an officer with Indian Revenue service
  5. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  6. What is the criteria for admission in Ph.Ed in Education in NBU? What are the future prospects
  7. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  8. Future prospects of doing MS in USA? Is USA better or UK for studying MS?
  9. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  10. What is the best option after B.Tech IT?
  11. What are the future prospects in BSc Biotech field?
  12. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  13. What is the scope available after completing Arts stream?
  14. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  15. I've done MBA in HR. Now I would like to do Ph.D. Will there be any scope for a Ph.D after 5 years?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing O and A level from DOEACC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  18. When will the SBI PO Exam be conducted? Future Prospects of PO Job?
21st December 2017, 06:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future prospects f phd in software reliability

There are various universities and institutes available to pursue Ph.D in India. You can get admission through various entrance exams like NET/SET/JRF. You can apply for admission at IITs, NITs and central universities.

Any research degree can help you make a career in academics and R&D field. You just need to pursue your studies from a reputed place.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?