7th December 2012, 04:15 PM
arya satarkar

How much percentage I need in 12th standard to get admission in IIT engineering college of Pune

how much percent did need to score in 12th standard and in entrance exam to get admission in iit engineering college of pune in automobile branch of engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  2. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much percentage is needed to get admission in best college of engineering after 12th?
  4. How much percentage is required in 12th standard to take admission in Chemical Engineering in IIT?
  5. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  6. How much percentage is required in 12th standard for getting admission in engineering college in Amravati University?
  7. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  8. Required age limit for B.Tech course?
  9. How much percentage should I score in 12th to get admission in KEM college Pune?
  10. How to take admission in Pune Agriculture college? How much is the percentage in 12th science?
  11. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  12. How mch percentage is needed in 12th and TYB.Com to get admission in IIT college in Mumbai? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  14. Which is the best college of Delhi University? I have scored 91% in 12th standard
  15. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  16. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  17. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  18. Can I get admission for IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering on the basis of 10th standard
17th April 2013, 01:35 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: How much percentage I need in 12th standard to get admission in IIT engineering college of Pune

Quote:
Originally Posted by arya satarkar View Post
how much percent did need to score in 12th standard and in entrance exam to get admission in iit engineering college of pune in automobile branch of engineering
according to the new and latest pattern one must only get admission in IIT if one has his name in the top 10% of the respective state or respective board.
so you must be a good topper to get admission in IIT and also you have to clear two entrance test JEEmain and JEE advance then can get admission in IIT.
17th April 2013, 11:23 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much percentage I need in 12th standard to get admission in IIT engineering college of Pune

Dear Friend,
First thing is that if you want to be selected for the IIT then you must to be fully prepared,As when any Builder is Building any longest building he needs to develop a strongest foundations,Hence Similarly you must have to build a strong Foundations from the beginning.
You should cleared out all your basic details and informations regarding your class 11th because each and every topics of class 12th are interlinked with class 11th,
Then you must chose the best and good books at one time and should be studying the same till the end,And You must also solving the previous year questions papers of class 12th.
With all these you should also be studying the Entrance exam subjects side by side in order to make your base strong and yes stronger the base greater will be the scope to be selected.

As there is no particular percentage but you should be above 80% in your class 12th and with these you should also have 80-90% in entrance exam in order to undertake the admission in IIT.
Note you may be thinking that its Mountain to cross it but as IIT is Top most among India hence Percentage also should be greater.
And,Remember Achieving the percentage is not so hard but we make it hard by our thinking,We mostly think that we would be not getting so,Just be tensions free and step up forward with the feeling of free mind,You must think that let it be may you selected or not but you will give your full.
15th October 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage are required in 12th science and jee in order to take admission in COEP-college of engineering pune.?
28th October 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

how much % need in 12th standard to get automobile stream
15th March 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Is an iit-jee exam eligible for an average student of class 11th if he cope up in 12th?
23rd March 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How much marks I should get to get admission in good colleges?
11th April 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit. my question is my pecentage are not best but not bad but i know about automotive parts engine and i can also made a engine so what benifits are provide by you ,thanks
26th June 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How much mark should be taken to admission in mechanical engineering in anna university?
27th June 2014, 04:38 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much mark should be taken to admission in mechanical engineering in anna university?
Anna University conducts the TNEA 2014 which is the admission procedure for the various courses in engineering in the colleges in Tamil Nadu. And admission depends upon cut-off at that time for various colleges under it.
Apart from that, there are other good universities which offer engineering in this stream; some of which are: NIT, ICFAI, Lovely Professional University, IMT; as they have got better infrastructure and provide good education facilities as well.
You should check the eligibility criteria to get into these universities by going through their website.
19th June 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am in 12th std I want to take admission in coep college for electronic .how much percentage I need for that in 12th std..
1st April 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there a need of pcmb in 12th for chemical engineering? How much percentage required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?