14th August 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE

I'm 12TH sci passed out with 62%... ST Category. I Have scored 70 in both MHT CET & AIEEE. I got non autonomous engineering college through DTE CAP process this year (2012). I want to change college & want admission in Govt. college of engineering Pune. Can i get direct admission to 2nd year engineering through DTE next year OR by any means except management quota???

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  2. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Marks required in 12th and AIEEE for admission in government college of engineering offering Computer Engineering near Pune/Satara/Sangali?
  4. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  5. How to get admission in G B Pantnagar University Uttarakhand?
  6. How to take admission in engineering college in Pune? I have scored 50% marks in 12th science
  7. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  8. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  9. How to do B.Tech in Mechanical after scoring 88% in HSC? I have scored 83 marks in AIEEE
  10. How to get admission in MIT Pune? I have scored 70k rank in AIEEE
  11. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  12. Admission in MIT college, Pune for B.E Computer Science after scoring 14 in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains -- [New]
  14. Should I get admission in any government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune university?
  15. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  16. When can I get the online admission form of B.Tech in MIT Pune? What is the cutoff score?
  17. Can I get admission in MIT college Pune on the basis of AIEEE?
  18. List of government colleges in Maharashtra which takes admission from AIEEE? I've secured 68 marks in AIEEE

9th February 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE

should I get MIT college of Pune for civil engineering after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE and 80 marks in MHT CET?

12th May 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE

what is the score in mh cet needed to join in college of enginnering pune???????

3rd June 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

i have got 71 percent in HSC exam.and 65%in PCM group.how many marks needed in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college.

6th June 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 92 percent in 12 cbse board and 76 in jee mains and eligible for jee advance and i scored 114 in mht-cet then will i get admission in college of engineering of pune for mechanical enginering

7th June 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I have got 46% in HSC exam and i have got 51 mark in MT-CET. So can i admission for engineering and which college?

9th June 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

which way of engineering better whether doing diploma in engineering or two year of college i.e 12th

12th July 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

My UPSEE rank is 20908 and category is General ,will i get any Govt. Engineering college in U.P with Computer science

25th September 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i am 12 passed with 54% and 63 marks in mhcet in 2013.but now i m doing B.E. in it. . Sir but i m intrested to take addmission in biomedical engineering

14th March 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

How and why to get admission in pollytechnic colleges, what is the other state to get admission

29th April 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

On which base do we have our polytechnic exam question paper on the base of 10th or 12th .

5th June 2017, 09:22 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

The admission in government college of Pune will be based on the score of MHTCET and the entrance exam cons by the college. The exam question paper will based on the 12th subjects. You can get admission easily if you qualify the entrance exam also. The eligibility and admission process details are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should be the citizen of India.
- The candidate should have minimum 50% and having maths & physics as their main subjects and chemistry or biotechnology or any vocational subjects as their optional subjects from any recognised board.
- There is 5% relaxation for the candidate from backward caste.

Admission process:
- The candidate should have qualified and should be in merit list of the entrance exams like AIEEE, IIT, JEE, MHTCET.
- There is an entrance exam conducted by the college and based on that score admission are given.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?