16th March 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil in Medical Microbiology after MBBS in Maharashtra? Last date to submit the application form?

hi this is gawade gayatri .mbbs .want to know details of m.phil. in medical microbiology in maharashtra.or colleges in maharashtra offering phd after mbbs .their last date to submit appication form. thaks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding application form for admission in MBBS in Pondicherry Jipmer Medical College?
  2. Last date to submit the application form of CET for Sevagram Medical College?
  3. Date of availability of application form and last date to apply for AIIMS entrance exam for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date for the submission of application form for Maharashtra Medical Entrance Exam?
  5. Eligibility, date of forms and exam for MBBS in 2011?
  6. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  7. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  8. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  9. When will the forms for BDS course be issued?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  11. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  12. Syllabus of Medical Microbiology? List of colleges for Medical Microbiology course in Maharashtra? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. Last date to submit the online form for All India Pre Medical Test Exam?
  14. What is the last date to submit the TANCET application form and when is it issued?
  15. Procedure to do internship from CMC, Vellore being a MBBS student at M/S Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences? Last date of application form and fee details? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to submit form without primary medical degree? I'll submit the degree as soon as it is issued from our college
  17. How to get application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS course? From where to get the forms?
  18. Which form should I submit for MHRD Scholarship being MBBS student?
10th August 2011, 05:51 PM
oli12

Default Re: M.Phil in Medical Microbiology after MBBS in Maharashtra? Last date to submit the application form?

Dear Gayathri,

Tata Institute of Social Sciences,Osmanabad offers M.Phil course.

Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences in Ahmednagar offers
doctor of Medicine -Microbiology course

Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University in Karad offers
Master of doctor in Microbiology course

NDMVP Samaj in Nashik offers Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Science.

King Edward Memorial Hospital Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College in Mumbai offers Ph.D courses in two subjects - Pharmacology and Applied Biology

If you are eager to do research after MBBS then can visit the website www.winentrance.com for more options.

And to know the submission of application forms you have to visit the websites of the referred colleges of your choice.

Regards
11th October 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Phil in Medical Microbiology after MBBS in Maharashtra? Last date to submit the application form?

howmuch nombor should take in cet for .m.b.b.s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?