19th May 2011, 09:26 PM
melena

Is it possible to submit form without primary medical degree? I'll submit the degree as soon as it is issued from our college

sir,,is it possible to submit forms without primary medical degree?i ll get ma degree on 1st july n last date of form submission is on 30th june with fine,,,so is there any chance of entering exam this september?

27th April 2013, 09:33 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to submit form without primary medical degree? I'll submit the degree as soon as it is issued from our college

Dear,
You must note that Submission is always depend on the eligibility criteria for that particular exam.If that exams for which you are applying for is clearly mentioned that you must submit you all the documents before the examinations then you are not applicable for it but if that exam is not mentioned such notice then you can go forward.

Mostly the exams always keep provisional mode that is student who are waiting for the results can also apply for it.But you must be confirm by visiting the site of that particular Exam as some type of examinations required all the document before the Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?