10th December 2012, 07:49 PM
RAAJ ALAGI

What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

what is the qualification required to become rto officer?and i have completed diploma in mechanical engg and iam elgible or not

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to become an RTO Officer?
  2. How ot become a RTO officer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  4. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. How can I become a RTO officer? I am in last year of mechanical engineering(Degree)
  6. Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?
  7. How can I become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in automobile engineering
  8. Information about RTO MPSE exam? Is a diploma mechanical student eligible for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  10. Requirements to become RTO Officer? -- [New]
  11. Can I appear for RTO officer exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma
  13. How to become a RTO officer after first year diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  15. Exam and procedure to become RTO Officer after Diploma engineering?
  16. How can I become a RTO officer after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I be eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma with Mechanical stream?
13th February 2013, 08:54 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

hi.

RTO OFFICER ELIGIBILITY ...

you need be citizen of India

you need be age between 18 to 23 years old

Complete any degree from recognised university

you need to know state mother toung

BEST OF LUCK...
31st March 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering

HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN DIPLOMA MECHANICAL FOR RTO OFFICER ?
17th September 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I am mechanical diploma 3rd year students , after diploma I can capable for rto exams
18th February 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering year 2013, i m 24 years old, can i ELIGIBILITY RTO OFFICER....?
22nd January 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering so which proccess follow by me to become rto officer
28th September 2020, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Does diploma in electrical engineering can for this post or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?