21st December 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I join BSc Agriculture?

how can i join in bsc agriculture is there any entrance or eamcet?

24th May 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join BSc Agriculture?

how to join agri b.sc?when we found agri b.sc form of 2013?
23rd August 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I want addmission for Bsc agri in
kolhapur shivaji uiversity ,now can i
get addmission there?
12th September 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 15000rank in agriculture and1760rank in get I do not get seat in bsc agri because of it I join civil engineering I want go back to bsc what can I do
22nd December 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off rank from entrance exam for Bsc Agricultural admission
31st December 2015, 08:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Agriculture is a Graduation level course with the duration of 4 years. This is a popular course for Science candidates but this course is being offered by very less number of colleges in India.

Here is eligibility criteria required for the candidates to join this course.

-One should have completed 10+2 in Life Sciences stream with the following subjects like
Botany
Zoology
Physics
Chemistry
with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Please make a note of it. 50% of marks is the minimum eligibility criteria. However if you would like to get admission easily, you need to have minimum 80% of marks.

Along with this percentage of marks, your performance in the Entrance Exam matters a lot.

Different Institutes or Universities conduct their own Entrance Exam to give admission for this course. Some colleges would consider the score of the candidates in ICAR Exam.

ICAR stands for Indian Council of Agricultural Research. ICAR will conduct Entrance Exams separately to give admissions for the candidates into Agriculture course at Graduation level and also at Post Graduation level.

Below are some of the top colleges offering this course.
-Rajendra Agricultural University, Samastipur
-KK Wagh College of Agriculture, Nasik
-Central Agricultural University, Imphal
-Agricultural College and Research Institute, Madurai etc.

Choose the top colleges in your area and know the information regarding the admission procedure like Entrance Exam.

Apply for the respective Entrance Exam and crack the selection procedure and get admission.

Yes.EAMCET is one of the state level Exam through which you can get admission for this course in various colleges of Andhra Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?