24th December 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for PG after BDS?

i am sowjanya doing my final year.,in mamata dental collage in khm,..i have no knowledge about this procedure.what the things to be faced over their..,do reply to my mail [email protected]

31st October 2016, 09:18 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for PG after BDS?

The admission to post graduation after Bachelor of Dental Surgery is done through National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG examination.

Eligibility criteria for NEET PG:

>>Candidate must have done MBBS or BDS from a MCI recognized institutes. Candidate must have completed compulsory internship or those pursuing internship are also eligible to apply for NEET PG exam.

Candidates undergoing internship must complete it by 31st March, 2017.

NEET PG 2017 is conducted by National Board of examination. The last date to apply for NEET PG 2017 is 7th November, 2016. You can apply for this examination at http://nbe.edu.in/neetpg/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?