15th March 2011, 04:43 PM
Shalini Srivastava 12

Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?

hello,
I want to do masters in Architecture from Abroad, i want to know which exam should i appear to get admission in best universities preferably(singapore,germany) to get good schlolorship.
wat is all procedure to get admission in abroad with scholorship??

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  3. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get good scholarship for doing masters in Physiotherapy in abroad?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?
  7. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about getting scholarships for doing MS in UK or US?
  9. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How to apply for masters course in abroad with any scholarship?
  11. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?
  13. How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams? -- [New]
  14. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  15. Career possibilities after Architecture? How to pursue masters abroad with scholarship?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get my scholarship for studying in abroad?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MS in abroad?
  18. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
12th July 2011, 12:18 PM
sanjeev26

Default Re: Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?

first you need to give TOEFL/Ielts exam which is english based test and then you need to good score in GRE. you can apply in NUS(nation university of Singapore) on of the best college for architecture college in singapore in my knowledge
12th July 2011, 02:53 PM
Neha P.
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?

I am giving you a link , here the name of the colleges have been provided, you may download E-brochure and all the details regarding the colleges
http://www.studynation.com/study/barch-from-colleges-abroad
Go through the complete page of this link that will help you a lot....
Wish you good luck for your future
31st May 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

which exam do i need to clear and requirement from India for admission in abroad Universities for Bachelor of Arts in Interior Architecture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?