20th March 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

How to face an HR interview round? I've qualified written test but could not qualify HR interview

I am rambabu in andhrapradesh at srikakulam. i am qualify the written test but not qualify the hr interview.now any choice i will face the interview
send details on my email di..

25th February 2012, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to face an HR interview round? I've qualified written test but could not qualify HR interview

HR round is the most important round in any job selection. The selection will be generally based on the individual behavior and the candidate’s attitude during the interview time. There are certain common questions which are asked in the HR round which you should be thoroughly prepared with. The answer to the questions should be clear and precise. Maintain a high level of confidence while facing the interview. Collect all the important information about the organization before facing an interview.
9th September 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to face an HR interview round? I've qualified written test but could not qualify HR interview

On what basis you should select the candidate?
9th September 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

On what basis you should select the candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?