27th December 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering

I had passed hsc exam & my interest in aireonautical engineering.what should i do to get admission .please explain about the colleges in india.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  2. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  3. Which are the best Aeronautical Colleges in India? How much is the annual fees?
  4. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How can I do Aeronautical Engineering while doing HSC?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  9. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering having completed Diploma?
  10. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  11. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  12. How much should I score in CET exam after completing 10th and PU in science? I am interested in doing Aeronautical Engineering course
  13. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  14. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  15. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How to join electronics engineering after passing HSC with 39%?
  18. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
2nd July 2013, 06:40 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering

~~~Aeronautical enginering after HSC Exam~~~

There are tow way you can chose for.
1 BTec or
2 Diploma.

1For BTec
You have to give one of the folowing enterence exam.
1 IIT JEE
2 AIEEE
3 MH CET
4 BHU JEE
5 WB JEE.
on craking any one of the above you will get admited for respective institute.

2 For Diploma
You can do diploma in aeronautical eng. from institute like HAL. All you have to crack a diploma entrence test.
3rd July 2013, 11:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get admissiona fter passing HSC exam? I am interested in Aeronautical Engineering

HSC passed candidates having studied physics, chemistry, and mathematics as subjects can apply for engineering. Admission to the aeronautical engineering is made through entrance exams like IIT JEE or AIEEE. Qualifying state level entrance like WBJEE and MHT CET also helps you to have admission. Center for Civil Aviation Training, School of Aeronautics, New Delhi, Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering, etc are some of the reputed institutes offering the course in New Delhi. Punjab Engineering College, Hindustan Aviation Academy, etc also offer admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?