27th December 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?

1. I want to appear in 2013 for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam for Politics(spl.in International Studies)in M.A.How to PrePare for this ?Which book will be helpful? Plz guide me.
2. How to Prepare for entrance of Delhi University in MA for Economics?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus to prepare for masters of economics in Delhi University?
  2. Entrance Exams for admission in B.A. (Economics Hons.) -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  4. How to download full syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam of masters in economics in Delhi University?
  5. How to prepare for Entrance Exam for MA in Economics conducted by Delhi School of Economics?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University? -- [New]
  7. Best colleges offering M.A Economic course in India
  8. Information about curriculum of entrance exam for economics honors in colleges under Delhi University?
  9. Will I be eligible to prepare for IAS exam after doing BSc Economics from Indian School of Business and Finance Delhi
  10. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  11. What is the syllabus of economics of entrance exam of Delhi University
  12. Last 10 years question papers of M.A Economics entrance exam of Delhi, Pune and Mumbai University?
  13. Which entrance exam to answer to do Indian Economics Service? Which are the good books for preparation?
  14. How can I prepare for B.A Journalism entrance exam of Delhi University
  15. Is entrance exam required for B.Com hons in 4 years course in Delhi University?
  16. How to get admission in M.Com?
  17. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam?
  18. Can I pursue M.A Economics from JNU? I am doing B.A program from Delhi University
9th July 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?

Which book will be helpful for the preparation of m.a in political. Science for du entrance.
18th January 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for entrance of Delhi University in M.A for Economics?

How should I prepare for M.A. sociology admission test?
8th June 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

How to pr prepare for m.a ssociology entrance ex
N which book to refer
Pls reply fast
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?