29th December 2012, 05:09 PM

How should I take CPT if I am a student of BSc physics degree

sir....iam nithin.k
Iam the student of degree BSC.PHYSICS.
i want to take CPL sir.
But i finish my 10+2 without maths.Any problem to take it

Related Questions:
  1. Does B.Sc honours have more scope than plain B.Sc? In which stream to do honours?
  2. Lateral entry scheme in B.Sc Physics?
  3. Can I join MSc Physics after completing BSc Chemistry?
  4. How can i complete my BSc Physics degree after doing BSc Physics(main) from Calicut University but failing in Physics paper?
  5. After my BSc how to do MCA? I am a student of F.Y.IT BSc
  6. Can I answer UPSC exam after completing BSc Physics? Masters degree in criminology a must to enter CBI?
  7. Going through engineering way rather science is acceptable for PhD inn Physics
  8. Am i eligible for MSc degree in physics? I am doing BSc Physics Degree
  9. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  10. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  11. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  12. What can I o after BSc, MSc Mathematics, Physics or CS? Which has more scope?
  13. Am I eligible for BARC exam after doing BSc Physics? Information about research exams and career avenue after BSc Physics?
  14. Books and coaching centers for GATE after B.Sc (Physics)?
  15. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  17. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  18. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
27th May 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I take CPT if I am a student of BSc physics degree

i am studying b.SC 3rd year and can i do CA after completing it?
27th May 2013, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I take CPT if I am a student of BSc physics degree

Yes you can do CA after completing B.Sc Physics. If you have got above 60% marks in B.Sc. Physics then you can directly apply for CA IPCC and you don't need to appear for CA CPT.

Those who are B.Com Graduate with 55% marks are exempted from CA CPT.

If you have are a non commerce graduate and you have got below 60% marks then you have to appear for CA CPT and qualify it then only you can get admission into CA IPCC .

CA IPCC Subjects:

Group I:

-Accounting

-Business Laws , Ethics and Communication

-Cost Accounting and Financial Management

-Taxation

Group II

-Advance Accounting

-Auditing and Assurance

-Information Technology and Strategic Management

So if you are planning to do CA course after B.Sc Physics then you have to study above subjects which are totally different from your Graduation subjects.

After passing CA IPCC you can get admission into CA Final which will be the last stage of CA course.

For more information download the attachment.

You can also visit http://www.icai.org
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CA Procedure.pdf(48.6 KB, 55 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?