11th July 2011, 05:31 PM
KAPIL YADAV143

Qualification required for Bank Clerk exam? Names of the banks who qualification is based on 12th marks?

I am 12th from i can prepare for bank clerk please detail bank clerk qualification and send the bank name who's clerk qualification is based on 12th

17th July 2011, 11:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for Bank Clerk exam? Names of the banks who qualification is based on 12th marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAPIL YADAV143 View Post
I am 12th from i can prepare for bank clerk please detail bank clerk qualification and send the bank name who's clerk qualification is based on 12th
Eligiblity Of Bank Clerical Post Examination -

To apply for Bank Clerk Examination, Then You have To complete your 12Th examination In any discipline with minimum 60% Marks From a recognised university.

But the eligibility criteria are vary from Bank to bank Because many other Banks you must have a graduate degree from a Recognized University and you have scored minimum 50% to 60% Marks in your graduation examination.

The age eligibility Criteria are also vary form Bank To bank. But to apply for Bank clerk examination your age should between 18 to 28 years (for SBI).

But For PNB bank your age should between 20 to 25 years.

So, After 12Th you are eligible to apply for Bank clerk examination, But Many other banks wants Graduation is the minimum qualification.

So, After Completing 12Th examination you are eligible to apply for These banks examination.

- State Bank Of India

- Oriental Bank of Commerce

- Central Bank of India

- United Bank of India.
17th July 2011, 11:41 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required for Bank Clerk exam? Names of the banks who qualification is based on 12th marks?

ELIGIBLITY FOR BANK CLERK EXAM-

AGE LIMIT---
18 TO 28 YEARS.

NATIONALITY ALSO REQUIRED.

EDUCATION QUALIFICATION-

You have To complete your 12Th examination In any discipline with minimum 60% Marks From a recognised university.

But the eligibility criteria are vary from Bank to bank Because many other Banks you must have a graduate degree from a Recognized University and you have scored minimum 50% to 60% Marks in your graduation examination.

BEST OF LUCK
17th July 2011, 11:54 PM
rana2011
Banned

following qualities are required for bank service:

Educational qualification:
Minimum You have To complete 12th examination in any discipline with minimum 60% Marks From a recognised university.

it varry from bank to bank where you have need graduation degree with 50% to 55% marks(in SBI have need more quqlity)

Age limit:

*your age should between 18 to 28 years (for SBI).

*and for PNB bank your age should between 20 to 25 years.

After completing 12th examination you are eligible to apply for following banks examination:

1.United Bank of India.

2.Oriental Bank of Commerce.

3.Central Bank of India.And

4.State Bank Of India(But have tup than others).

Thanks!
18th July 2011, 02:40 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after +2 you can apply for bank clerical exam in different bank when they have vacant post they will recruitt the candidates after entrance .

there are some criteria for this .........
10+2 60 %
age 18-25 yrs.
good luck.................
18th July 2011, 02:41 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after +2 you can apply for bank clerical exam in different bank when they have vacant post they will recruitt the candidates after entrance .

there are some criteria for this .........
10+2 60 %
age 18-25 yrs.
good luck.................
18th July 2011, 03:22 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
Generally the educational qualification required to apply for the entrance examination for the post of Clerk in Banks is class 12th pass with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate,but it can very from bank to bank.Some of the banks demand Graduates also.

The age limit criteria also vary from bank to bank.Generally a candidate who has his age between 18-26 years can appear for these exams.

So you can prepare for those bank's clerk examinations which recruit class 12th pass persons.

There are many Banks which takes class 12th pass employees.Some of the bank I am listed here........

*United Bank of India
*State Bank of India
*Punjab national Bank
*Corporation Bank

Best wishes....
18th July 2011, 04:03 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Hi,

you are eligible for Bank exam.after 12th you can apply for bank clerk exam only.you are not eligible for PO exam.

Educational qualification are different for different Banks but you should have marks between 50-60% in 12th.

Age limit is also different for different for different Banks but you must have age between 18-28 year.

so just after 12th passing you are eligible for Bank clerk exam.

If you want to join Po entrance exam then you have to pass Graduation.

best of luck.
18th July 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What percentage of st catagory student in bank clerk?
18th July 2011, 11:47 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Qualification required for Bank Clerk exam? Names of the banks who qualification is based on 12th marks?

Quote:
To apply for Bank Clerk Examination, Then You have To complete your 12Th examination In any discipline with minimum 60% Marks From a recognised university.

and he/she should be graduate with a minimum 50%.... then only he/she can apply for a clerk job......... if the person is obc/st/sc then it makes the him easy to get the job.... and they have a advantage because for a application form they have to pay Rs.50 and where as the general category have to pay Rs.500.

So, After Completing 12Th examination you are eligible to apply for These banks examination.

- State Bank Of India

- Central Bank of India

- United Bank of India.

- Co-operate Bank of India.
21st July 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

iam complete 12th in this year with 42 percentage can i do prepare clerk exam in bank.
22nd July 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hi . i want to the ans that i am pass the 12 th exam in 1st class . now i m graduated with 2nd class 54% , than can i eligible to apply the post of bank Clark exam plz tall me. & also tall me that the post of Clarke want any extra course .
24th July 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility for combined bank recruitment exam likely to start this year?
30th July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

when are clerical post coming for 12th pass students? and what is the criteria of clerk examination is it will be a common test like p.o?
31st July 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

what does central bank required for clerk qualification????
1st August 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass in 2end class am i able for bank clerk exam?
8th August 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
After completing b.com graduation from ycmou university can i able for banking examination?
please sir help me i am waiting for your answer.
thank you.
10th August 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

what age required for bank clerk in all bank.
10th August 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

wat about the salary structure????????????
15th August 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Qualification for po in sbi or any other bank
18th August 2011, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

i have 54.4% marks in 12th . i want to know can i eligible for bank clerical exam ?
21st August 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

is it shoulbe be pass in at a time or compartmental is eligible
24th August 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

whats the fees for online clerical bankig exam & after qualifying the exam what will be the starting salary after getting recuitment
27th August 2011, 12:52 PM
Mannu2525

Dear,
Eligibility for Bank Exams are given below as following

•-> For Bank PO
- Graduation from recognized university.
- Min. 55% marks in graduation.
- Age limit - 21-30 year.

•-> For Bank Clerk
- Min. Qualification is 12th from any affiliated board.
- Min. 55% marks in 12th boards.
- Age limit - 18-27 year.

so, you are eligible for most of the exam for bank clerk position.

GOOD LUCK

With Regards
~Manvendra~
27th August 2011, 05:18 PM
ankit kumar9909

i have got 53.8% marks in 12th,
kya mai kisi v bank ka clerk ka form fillup kar sakta hu
27th August 2011, 05:24 PM
ankit kumar9909

sir i have got 53.8% in 12th can i fillup for clerk of any bank,if yes then please suggest in which bank
27th August 2011, 08:54 PM
S-R-B

The eligibility criteria are vary from bank to bank Because many other banks you must have a graduate degree from a recognized University and you have scored minimum 50% to 60% Marks in your graduation examination.

ELIGIBILITY:-

AGE LIMIT-

->18 TO 28 YEARS.

NATIONALITY ALSO REQUIRED.

->Oriental Bank of Commerce.

->United Bank of India.

->State Bank Of India

->Central Bank of India.And
27th August 2011, 09:17 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Qualification required is 12th with 60% marks(55% for SC/ST/OBC),and friend all the banks qualification for clerk is based on 12th.
27th August 2011, 10:23 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

With 12th qualification your not eligible for bank clerk examination . because the eligibility criteria for bank examination is changed . i provide the details for bank clerk examination .

Education Qualification for Bank Clerk Examination :

>>you should be finished bachelor degree in any stream with 55% percentage of marks from recognized university .

>>if your belonging from sc/st candidates relaxation is given to 50% percentage.

Age Limit of the Bank Clerk Examination :

Your age should be 21 to 28 years then the relaxation is given to ,

>>sc/st candidates for 5 years

>> obc candidates for 3 years

Syllabus for Bank Clerk Examination :

I hope that you will under stand the eligibility criteria for bank clerk examination . so my request is you should be apply for any one of the bachelor course . Then your eligible for bothe clerk as well as po examination .
28th August 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 2 with 52%. Sir plz tell me m i able for banking clerk exam?
Rankita
30th August 2011, 09:40 PM
tanmayeetripathy

Dear friend,

bank clerical exam, is the platform for the candidates, who desire to get employed in nationalized banks in india.

In order to appear for bank clerical exam, the candidates are required to meet certain eligibility criteria.

Eligibility criteria:-

• the candidate should be the citzen of india.

•the minimum age limit is fixed as 18 years while the maximum age limit is 28 years.

Relaxation in upper age limit is there for candidates belonging to sc/st, obc, pwd category and ex- defence servicemen.

So, after completing 12th examination you are eligible to apply for these banks examination.

- state bank of india

- oriental bank of commerce

- central bank of india

- united bank of india.

Good luck…
31st August 2011, 04:26 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

The age eligibility Criteria are also vary form Bank To bank. But to apply for Bank clerk examination your age should between 18 to 28 years (for SBI).

So, After 12Th you are eligible to apply for Bank clerk examination, But Many other banks wants Graduation is the minimum qualification.

- State Bank Of India

- Central Bank of India

- United Bank of India.

Thanks
31st August 2011, 04:33 PM
cool.cristae

Hi dear,

- State Bank Of India

- Central Bank of India

- United Bank of India.

Thanks
1st September 2011, 12:44 AM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

- State Bank Of India

- Central Bank of India

- United Bank of India.
Thanks
1st September 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i want to know about job after post graduate with diploma in computer basic or tally age 31 years
1st September 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

can i give ugc exam with 52%marks M.A in hindi
17th September 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th from can i prepare for bank clerk please detail bank clerk qualification and send the bank name who's clerk qualification is based on 12th.
19th September 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i m priya . mere 12th mein 47% aye hai and i have completed my graduate in ba . sir meri caste sc hai . kya mein eligible hun clerk ya po ke liye bank me. reply me plssss.
21st September 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

hi ths is mahesh.i have got 50% in my intermediate & i completed my BBM in Bangalore University but i have back lock in that.can i apply for clerk post in a bank.
21st September 2011, 11:37 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Bank names After 12th standard :

1.SBI
2.UBI
3.ICICI
4.PNB
5.Axis bank
etc

After 12th examination you can face bank exams but always remember that you can not sit for PO examination.The minimum requirement for PO exam is graduation.Recently total 17 banks preparing for an examination,that is IBPS.you can apply for it.

Eligibility Criteria : your age should be between 18 to 28 years in the time of filling up the form and you must have 60% in your 12th examination.

Pattern :
Section 1 : There will be 5 types of questions.

1. Reasoning
2. General English
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. General Awareness
5. Basic Computer Knowledge

Section 2 : This section will contain Descriptive type question.

For more details please visit the website below.

http://www.ibps.in
22nd September 2011, 11:38 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
qualification required for this exam are ...
*The candidates should be a +2 pass with any stream, from a recognize board.
*The age limit is 18 - 25 yrs.
There is a relaxation for sc/st & obc candidates.
the bank list whose qualification based on +2 marks........

the pattern of bank clerical exam.....

good luck........
22nd September 2011, 05:06 PM
sandeepsonipoly

KAPIL,your are 12th passed and want to apply for BANK CLERK EXAM.
QUALIFICATION FOR BANK CLERK: Candidate should be passed out 12th with 55% to 60% for several bank.
AGE: candidate should be 18 to 28 and age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC.
every year bank conduct clerk exam list are below.
1.IBPS CLERK EXAM.
2.SBI CLERK EXAM.
IBPS is a groupof 19 bank and here invite for clerk exam last date of submission is 24 september.so hurry
and after sbi also declare a date for clerk exam.
best of luck
22nd September 2011, 07:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

Yes , after 10+2 you are eligible for BANK CLERICAL EXAM . But if you can fulfill the given below criteria.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR BANK CLERK EXAM:-

1) You must be completed 10+2 with any stream . But you 10+2 percentage must be above 55.

2)Your age should be between 18 to 28 years.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

The main key subject for BANK CLERK exam is maths ,English and general knowledge.

So you can prepare all above subject.

all the best
17th October 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

can i apply to SBH bank clerk on 12th standard ...?
18th October 2011, 01:42 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Eligibility Criteria of BANK CLERK examination :

Educational qualification :
The candidate should pass his/her 12th standard from any recognized university.

Age criteria :
The age of that candidate should be within 18 to 28 years.

These following banks follows these criteria :

1.SBI

2.PNB

3.ICICI

4.UBI

5.UCO
20th October 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have done Polytechnic diploma in IT after 10th .Please tell me I am eligible for bank clerk exam or not

Mohit kumar
[email protected]
2nd November 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

i am ravi kumar mere 12th me 52% h kya main job ke liye apply kar skta hu
2nd November 2011, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for a bank clerk exam, securing 57.7% marks in 2?
3rd November 2011, 12:24 AM

[QUOTE=Rajesh singh]I am 12th from i can prepare for bank clerk please detail bank clerk qualification and send the bank name who's clerk qualification is based on 12th.
20th November 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

i am eligible for LLB and MBa 43%in BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?