30th December 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Which are the exams available after inter with BIPC? What is the procedure to do Physiotherapy?

Sir i want to know the exams available after inter with bipc....and also want to know the process to do physiothropy...n the process for doing llb...sir please guide me iam confused to take a decision.....n pease guide me that which is best for me in the future......thank u sir/mam.

8th February 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exams available after inter with BIPC? What is the procedure to do Physiotherapy?

what are the entrance exams after bipc?
11th March 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the exams available after inter with BIPC? What is the procedure to do Physiotherapy?

I want to do food nutrition after inter ,is it necessary to write EAMCET
8th May 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

how to write civils exam after completing BiPc ? or needed to do degree?
11th May 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam
I have completed intermediate(Bi.P.C.).i want to do physiotherapy in hyderabad. Is there any entrance exam needed to join or directly can we join?is there any certificates needed for BC-B to apply for it.Is there any EAMCET RANK needed?is there any scholarship facility available? which college is best for physiotherapy in hyderabad?please guide me Sir/Mam i'm in confusion
12th April 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to do food nutrition after inter, is it necessary to write EAMCET exam
16th May 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it good doing bsc nutrition after eamcet and I didn't get good rank in eamcet please give me better suggestion
4th July 2017, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I completed my inter with 95% but I didn't got seat in MBBS what I have to choose now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?