1st January 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B.A government college after completing diploma?

iam completed sslc after directly joining diploma (3 years) now i want to intrested BA degree it is possible taken a exam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join B.A government college after completing diploma?
  2. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How to get admission in Government college after completing Diploma course? -- [New]
  4. Can I join IIT after completing my Diploma?
  5. How to join PSG college after completing DME in JJ college of diploma college?
  6. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  7. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in electrical? I am studying diploma in government polytechnic
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  10. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  11. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  12. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  13. What should I do after studying diploma ETC from government college
  14. Which are the government colleges for diploma in teaching?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in mechanical? I am studying diploma in governmet polytechnic Karad -- [Most Discussed]
  16. IIHM after Completing Diploma?
  17. How to join B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma engineering in E&C?
  18. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
26th March 2014, 01:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.A government college after completing diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam completed sslc after directly joining diploma (3 years) now i want to intrested BA degree it is possible taken a exam
No, you are not eligible for BA course after Completing Diploma. Diploma course is not enough qualification to apply for BA course.

Only 12th standard qualification are eligible to apply for BA Course. So, Being a Diploma candidate you're not eligible for BA Course.

BA stands for (Bachelor of Arts).The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into four semester.

To get admission for 12th standard, the candidate should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized institution.

The Applicant should be score Minimum 50% percentage of marks to get admission for BA course.

The Applicant age should be less than 23 years in order to get admission for BA course.

So, we suggest you to apply for 11th and 12th standard, After successful completion of 12th standard you're eligible for BA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?