8th January 2013, 12:24 AM
mohammed majid

Can I do B.Tech after completing BSc?

can i do b tech after completed B sc...please give me the details for the same

27th February 2013, 07:36 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech after completing BSc?

Dear
I think you are not eligible to do B.tech on regular basis(If you completed BSc ) but you can do it through correspondence course which is offered by some open universities like KSOU/IGNOU..if you still studying in BSc then you are eligible for regular BTech. also.
27th February 2013, 07:41 PM
sbgowda

Dear
I think you are not eligible to do B.tech on regular basis(If you completed BSc ) but you can do it through correspondence course which is offered by some open universities like KSOU/IGNOU..if you still studying in BSc then you are eligible for regular BTech. also.
27th April 2013, 01:54 AM
priyadarshini patnaik

Hello Friend,
yes , of course you are doing B.tech after completion of B.sc(Bachelor of science). The admission procedure of most of the institutes are same.All students will need to appear for the entrance exam either specific to the institute or state or national level. Thereafter they will need to appear for the personal counseling session. Based on the score the students will be allocated admission in the institute.The popular entrance exam for B.tech is AIEEE,IIT-JEE etc.

After 12th with PCM one can apply for B.tech program.The diploma students are also apply for the B.tech degree course.They join B.tech program through lateral entry.
The duration of B.tech program is 4 year with 8 semesters but for lateral entry students the course duration is 3 year with 6 semesters.

The popular branches of B.tech:

1.computer science Eng.
2.Information Technology.
3.Mechanical Eng.
3. Electrical Eng.
4.civil Eng.
5.Aeronautical Eng.
6.chemical Eng.
7.Electronics & communication Eng.

All The Best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?