22nd March 2011, 09:44 PM
d2abhilash

How should I apply for all 4 subjects(PCMB) in Karnataka CET exam form? Is it a common application form for both engineering and medical?

sir, i am applying for engineering as well as medical courses...but the application form did not mention anything about the subjects one is taking up...how do i apply for all 4 subjects-pcmb?? i have heard that its a common application for both, but then is it true?? will i have to follow any other procedure??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  2. Availability of application form and last date to apply for Karnataka CET -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply for Karnataka CET? Where can I get the application form?
  4. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  5. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  6. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  7. How can I apply for Karnataka CET? From where I can download the application form?
  8. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application? -- [New]
  9. Karnataka CET for candidate living in Delhi? How to get the forms?
  10. karnataka CET 2011: How to apply? Fee for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  12. Application form for Karnataka Medical Entrance exam?
  13. When to get application forms for Karnataka CET Exam?
  14. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  15. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  16. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?
  17. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?
  18. When will the online application forms for Karnataka CET be available?
12th May 2011, 05:33 PM
usa949

Default Re: How should I apply for all 4 subjects(PCMB) in Karnataka CET exam form? Is it a common application form for both engineering and medical?

Dear Frnd,

There is no seperate form for engineering and Medical in Karnataka CET.
Applying for CET you have to write 4 exams i., PCMB.

If you are interested in medicals You have to concentrate more on PCB. and Mathematics will not be considere for medical ranking.

And for engineering PCM. And Biology will not be considered for engineering Ranking.
28th June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for all 4 subjects(PCMB) in Karnataka CET exam form? Is it a common application form for both engineering and medical?

Sir,

My Son Anthony Jobin Joy, passed XII class total 76% PCM 69% civil 91%, he is a national hockey/Foot ball plyer,NCC school certificate
he appeared exam April NDA exam also, waiting result, AND AIEEE 39MARKS mhCET 64% These all with him also height/weight/Good persnality
aslo.His parents also put him to Army section and his ambition to serve army to country.My E-mail ID is [email protected]
[email protected], 09421020191. Now we want apply for other courses.Kindly give obtion from your side.

regards

Biji Joy
4th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam....
Im AISHWARYA.K doing my 2nd puc pcmb..I am interseted in both medical and engineering..so kindly guide me how to go around with KCET..
should i write all four pcmb and diffrent applications for medical and engineering....
yours faithfully....
AISHWARYA.K
21st July 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

in 2013 medical admission is pcmb compulsory
19th October 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I wants common application form
15th October 2020, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FOR ALL 4 SUB THAT IS PCMB IN CET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?