11th January 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure required to become a Pilot? Where is the institute in India?

I am the student of 12th standard. i want to became a pilot. what is the procedure required for airforce pilot training..... where the institute in india...

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 pilot training institutes in India? -- [New]
  2. Best institute in India for studying Pilot Course? Fee Structure and procedure for admission?
  3. Best pilot training institute in India
  4. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  5. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  6. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  7. Best Institutes in India to join Pilot course?
  8. Qualification required to be pilot in Air India?
  9. Required Qualification for the position of Railway Loco Pilot in India?
  10. How to become a Loco Pilot in India? Qualifications required?
  11. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  12. Procedure required for NRI admission in any institute of India?
  13. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  14. Qualifications required to become a Railway Loco Pilot in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  16. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  17. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  18. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
19th January 2014, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure required to become a Pilot? Where is the institute in India?

what is the name of book to become a pilot for 10th class student
4th March 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure required to become a Pilot? Where is the institute in India?

I want to become an pilot after 12th std so is there any entrance exam for it and what is the step for it to become a pilot
5th March 2018, 12:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

To become a pilot, the basic education qualification required is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in PCM related stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

After completing 12th class or its equivalent education, you need to join in flying schools.
For giving admissions the flying schools will conduct entrance exam and based on the performance in the exam you’ll be given admission.
After joining in the flying school, you’ll be given training for 6 months - 1 year (this may vary based on the institution). After completing the training you’ll be conducted a test, based on the performance in the test you’ll be given license like SPL, CPL, PPL.
After getting pilot license you can apply for pilot jobs in any airline companies and become pilot.

There are many flying institutions in India. Some of them are listed below:

- Government aviation training institute, Bhubaneswar.
- Karnal aviation club, karnal, Haryana.
- Government flying club, aerodrome, Lucknow.
- Andhra Pradesh flying club, Hyderabad.
- Assam flying club, Guwahati.
- Bihar flying institute, civil aerodrome, Patna, Bihar.
- School of aviation science and technology, New Delhi.
- State civil aviation, up govt flying training centre Kanpur and Varanasi.
- Madhya Pradesh flying club, Madhya Pradesh.
- Indira Gandhi rashtriya uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Flying training institute, Behala, Calcutta.
- Rajasthan state flying school, Jaipur.
- Govt flying training school Jakkur aerodrome, Bangalore.
30th April 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I have few questions
1) after 12th which college is good in India for pilot but not for training
2) what are the entrance exam after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?