10th October 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure required for NRI admission in any institute of India?

i want to know what are the procedures required for NRI to any university\institution in india ( chennai ) ? please help me in my query !!

Related Questions:
  1. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  2. Colleges in India having NRI sponsored quota for admission in Engineering? Percentage required to get admission through NRIS quota in Cambridge AS and A2 courses?
  3. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  4. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  5. Procedure for admission for NRI candidates through MHT CET? What is the fee structure for NRI for Medical and Engineering?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  7. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  8. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  10. Procedure for admission in IIT Kanpur through NRI quota? Is there a separate entrance test?
  11. NRI quota fee structure and procedure to get admission in AIIMS?
  12. Which government medical colleges have NRI sponsored seats in India? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.E./B.Tech at any college of Chennai through NRI quota?
  14. How can NRI get admission for PG course?
  15. Mbbs - NRI Quota -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission through NRI seat in IIMS and other management colleges of India?
  17. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  18. How much fee is required to get admission in NIT Jalandhar for NRI seat?
10th July 2012, 04:42 PM
ankur bana

Default Re: Procedure required for NRI admission in any institute of India?

hi,
i want to tell you,government has fixed 5% nri quota for nri student to study in india in any government or private institute as a regular basis student.....
if you want to fill any institute form as a nri student so you can also fill in form then you are treated as a forgien student...ok
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?