12th January 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for the post of SI in Haryana? What condition is required?

I m in b.tech 8th sem. I want to apply for post of si in haryana. What comditions are required

31st July 2015, 05:35 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for the post of SI in Haryana? What condition is required?

Haryana Police Recruitment Board makes recruitment for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector in Haryana .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for SI post in Haryana are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the post should be from 21 years to 27 years .The upper age limit is relaxed as per Governments Rules.

Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the PET, PST, Written Test, Medical Test and Interview.

The application fee of Rs.100/- is to be paid only by the General category candidates and rest other candidates are exempted from fee payment .

Opening date to apply online - 07th September 2015 .

Last date to apply online - 06th October 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?